- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- Professionally guided tour
The Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour is considered one of the best tours in Panama. This is an unforgettable experience. Check out the tour video to see if this type of adventure at the Panama Canal is for you
What’s Special about the Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour?
- Close look of the work being done to expand the Panama Canal; history in the making.
- Rendezvous with container ships, cruises and a variety of vessels as they cross the Panama Canal.
- Encounter Rain forest animals like Monkeys, Sloths, Toucans, Crocodiles and many other species.
- Discover the exotic flora available in the area.
- Experience a canoe excursion through lake Gatun ending at a pristine water hole & cascade where you can bathe.
- Go fishing, swimming and kayaking as part of the afternoon activities.
- This full day tour includes panamanian lunch and sodas/bottled water.
More about Panama
More about this tour
Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour Duration
From 9.30am to 3.30pm
Transportation Round Trip Optional
$20.00 per adult person $15.00 per child from Panama city. Pickup between 8:00am and 8:45am
Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour Prices:
Adult $110 – Child $70 (Children are 6-11 years of age). Children under 5 yrs old at NO CHARGE.
Things to bring to the Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour:
Bathing Suit; Towel; Water Shoes; Sun Protection; Bug Spray; Camera; Cash for any souvenir purchases.
Reservations for the Panama Canal Boat Eco Tour:
For reservations click on the “Inquire Now” button on this page or
Call us in Panama at 836-5333 or
In USA at: 1-866-390-3451 Email us at: email@example.com