Valle de Anton Tour attractions:
- Scenic drive through the Pan-American highway and side mountain roads to reach El Valle.
- Visit to La Pintada, A Pre-Colombian Mysterious Petroglyph.
- Trekking and climbing to El Macho, A beautiful natural Waterfall.
- Visit to the Nispero Gardens and Zoo (Home of the rare “golden frog” and exotic birds)
- Visit to “La Casa de Lourdes”, where the garden views are spectacular and the food outstanding.
- Bathing on Hot Springs & Waterfalls.
- Visit Butterfly Haven 250 live butterflies.
- Visit to the Artisan Market, where attractive indian crafts are noticeably cheaper than in the city.
- Optional Canopy Tour
- Transportation from Panama City to El Valle (Drive time is around 1-1/2 hours.)
- 8 hours Guided Excursion by a knowledgeable and fully Bilingual Guide
Not included in this tour:
Canopy tour entrance fee (optional).
Custom tours and discounts are available for groups of 8 or more adult passengers.
What to bring on the tour to El Valle:
- Bathing suit., towel
- Comfortable Clothes
- Hiking or Walking Shoes
For Reservations to “El Valle de Anton Tour” Call:
In Panama: 836-5333
Toll Free (USA): 1-866-390-3451
(stating desired tour date, number of passengers and contact telephone).